Initial consultation for health/therapeutic reasons (up to 90 mins) is $115 and includes:
- Review of your dog’s veterinary records – owner must supply these
- Physical assessment including gait analysis and nose-to-tail hands-on exam of muscles and limbs (e.g. range of motion)
- Massage session using acupressure, trigger points and laser as appropriate
- “Game Plan” including home care suggestions
- A handmade, fresh treat for your dog from our own range of treats
- First stamp on your loyalty card (a free bag of treats after every 5th appointment)
Follow up massage consultations (up to 60 mins) are $79 for the mobile service in my regular service area. I take weekday evening appointments at the Top Notch Boarding Kennels in Lincoln for $84:
- Discussion of your dog’s condition since last treatment
- Massage session
- A handmade, fresh treat for your dog
- Another stamp on your loyalty card (free bag of treats after every 5th appointment)
If you are interested in relaxation massage only (your dog does not have any medical or orthopedic conditions), then the $79 per consult will apply.
If there are additional dogs at the premises who are booked for sessions at the same visit, there is a discount of $15 for the second, third, etc. dog. Payment is by EFTPOS or Visa/Mastercard. EFTPOS is preferred; Visa/Mastercard payments will have $2 added per dog to help recover costs of the bank’s fees. Payment is expected at the time of consultation.
This practice is a mobile service in metropolitan Christchurch. Normal service area encompasses Belfast to the north, Hoon Hay/Cashmere to the south, Hornby to the west and Parklands/Bromley to the east. This allows your dog to be treated in the comfort of its own home.
Travel surcharges will apply outside of these areas (e.g., Lincoln, Tai Tapu, Sumner, Lyttelton, Kaiapoi, Rangiora).
When mobile visits are not an option, I offer weekday evening appointments south of the city at Top Notch Boarding Kennels. Please book with me – not the kennels.
Food therapy consultations are only $115 and include:
- Review of all veterinary records supplied by the owner (I must have these)
- Skype interview (up to 45 mins)
- Written report (via email)
- Follow-up Q&A session (via email or Skype) (15 mins)
Food therapy consults can also be undertaken in person for local customers.
In some cases, pet insurance may cover all/part of your dog’s massage session. I do not charge my clients extra for filling out my portion of insurance claims; however payment is expected at time of consultation. It is the owner’s responsibility to deal with their insurance company.
No cancellations or changes allowed within 24 hours of the appointment
I understand that sometimes things happen and you’re not able to make your appointment. If that happens, I’d really appreciate if you could email, text or call to let me know 24 hours before. That way I can offer your time slot to someone else. I respect your time, and ask that you respect mine so you may be charged up to the full value of your appointment if you don’t advise me beforehand. Thanks.